Orange County Personal Injury Attorney
Jamal Injury Law is an Orange County law firm that exclusively represents Plaintiffs in personal injury and wrongful death claims. We are committed to protecting the rights of individuals and families throughout Southern California. Our office is located in Huntington Beach, California, but we help clients throughout Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County and San Bernardino County. If our office is too far for you, we will gladly arrange for a personal injury attorney to meet you at a location closer to your home.
Since our inception, we have been fighting for victims of personal injury accidents. Regardless of the type of harm you have suffered, if it was caused by the negligence or intentional conduct of a 3rd party, an attorney from our office can potentially help.
driving, distracted driving, violating traffic laws, or other driver errors.
- Motorcycle Accidents—most often occur because another motorist was not paying attention or due to impaired driving.
- Truck Accidents—commonly caused by fatigued drivers, inexperienced drivers, other driver errors, or negligent maintenance or loading of the commercial truck.
- Bicycle Accidents—these accidents also occur because drivers may not be paying attention or yielding, or due to dangerous road defects.
- Pedestrian Accidents—commonly occur due to drivers failing to yield or watch out for people in crosswalks.
- Wrongful Death—these cases are brought by the family of an accident victim who died from their injuries.
- Dog Bites—cases may arise in California even if a dog bites someone for the first time or if there was no reason to know the dog was dangerous.
- Slip & Fall Accidents—often happen because a property owner failed to clean up spills or debris in walkways, or warn of wet floors.
- Premise Liability—when a property owner fails to maintain the property or warn of a dangerous hazard.
- Medical Malpractice—stems from a doctor who does not abide by the expected standard of care when diagnosing or treating a patient.
- Product Liability—occurs when a manufacturer sells a defective or dangerous product that injures a consumer.
Every experienced Orange County personal injury lawyer understands that each case has unique facts and circumstances that need to be carefully evaluated. At Jamal Injury Law, we try to analyze the facts of each case from the mind of a juror. This helps us prepare for every obstacle that presents throughout the case. Although we work diligently to reach a fair settlement for our clients, we are always prepared to go to trial if necessary.
Committed to the Highest Quality of Representation
We pride ourselves on having satisfied clients. Regardless of the type of harm you have suffered, an experienced lawyer in our office will give your case the time and attention it deserves. We understand that victims of accidents are already going through a difficult time. We know that many people worry that a legal claim will only add to their stress, and therefore work to make the process as easy for you as possible. In order to help reduce any stress you may have over your case, we do the following:
- Always offer free consultations from an experienced lawyer.
- Work on a contingency basis, which means we do not get paid unless you recover.
- Provide you with an honest and forthright assessment of your case.
- Communicate openly with you regarding every aspect of your case.
- Respond to your inquiries in timely fashion.
If you have been harmed in an accident, you should never hesitate to contact Jamal Injury Law for help as soon as possible. We will walk you through every step of your case and work to ensure you receive the compensation you deserve. Call us at 714-907-1021 for a free consultation. Alternatively, you can complete our contact form and a lawyer will contact you directly.